We pride ourselves on our experienced professional understanding of both customer needs and equipments – ensuring your elevator is kept running with high efficiency throughout its lifetime.
Boost your elevator’s reliability, efficiency, comfort, and appearance – with our professional staff of engineers and technicians, and bring it in line with the latest safety and accessibility standards – with our modern solutions for all needs and budgets.
When approaching elevators, follow these guidelines:
- Know your destination.
- Push the elevator call button once for the direction you want to go.
- Look or listen for the signal announcing your car’s arrival.
- Stand aside for exiting passengers. Wait for the next car if the arriving elevator is full.
- Don’t try to stop closing doors with anything, including hands, feet, canes, etc. Wait for the next elevator.
- Take the stairs if there is a fire or other situation that could lead to a disruption in electrical service.
When entering and exiting elevators, follow these guidelines:
- Enter and exit carefully.
- Passengers nearest the doors should move first.
- Once on board, quickly press the button for your floor, and move to the back of the car to make room for other passengers.
- Hold children and pets firmly.
- Stand clear of the doors, keeping clothes and carry-ons away from the opening.
- Push and hold the DOOR OPEN button if doors need to be held open, or ask someone to push the button for you.
When riding on elevators, follow these guidelines:
- Stand back from the doors.
- Hold the handrail, if available.
- Pay attention to the floor indicators and be prepared to exit at your destination.
- If the doors do not open when the elevator stops, push the DOOR OPEN button.
- If the doors still don’t open, ring the ALARM button and/or use the telephone or intercom.
- Wait until qualified people can assist you.
Protect yourself if the elevator should stop between floors:
- Push or pull the ALARM button to call for assistance.
- Phone for help, if a phone is available.
- An intercom or hands-free phone may be available.
- Follow the instructions for their use.
- Do not force open the elevator doors.
- Do not attempt to leave the elevator.
- Be patient—help is on the way.
- You are safe and there is plenty of air.
- So relax and wait for help.
Due to our continuous improvements of our human resources and company structure, our sales are increasing year by year which reflects a good market position and confident steps.
United Elevators Company is an Egyptian leading company located in Cairo for more than 17 years specialised in installing, modernising, maintaining all kind of elevators and trading of all kinds of products and components including full packages, machines and control panels.
In United Elevators our vision is to reach a quality and market position to compete multinational companies and lead the market of elevators in Egypt and Middle East as we achieved an important goal so far, by installing more than 500 elevators per year with more than 1000 satsfied clients.
Our main mission can be represnted in installation, maintenance, modrenization, trading and services for all types of elevators using a reliable supply chain, qualified technicians and modern ways in project managment.
As we consider ourselves a leading company, our objective is our customers satisfaction, building a long reliable relationship with our clients and improving the capabilities of our staff by invisting in our human resources.
Eng. Adel Abdel Razek was graduated from Faculty of Engineering, Mechanical department and a former Schindler manager in Egypt and Saudi Arabia for more than 22 years. He founded United Elevators Company in the year 2001. His reputation as a professional engineer and reliable manager in the Egyptian market was the key factor to the success for United Elevators.
34/8 Mostafa El Nahhas st., Cairo, Egypt.
Telephone/Fax: +202 24714568
Maintenance: +2 01002501427
Installation: +2 01005151996
In United Elevators we believe that our clients are of a valiable assets, and the accessibility to the head office should be of ease. Kindley feel free to contact us by any convinient way as our staff are available 24/7 and ready to assist you with anything you may ever require regarding Elevators (Installation, Modrenization, Maintenance and Products).